Aquarium Air Manifolds
6 way and 12 Way Aquarium Manifolds.
- Use the 6 way or 12 way air manifolds for aquariums or ponds that need a lot of small air stones in various locations around the pond. These are only 1/8" barbs and can restrict the air flow if too few outlets are used.
- If insufficient outlets are used for the air flow, it can cause the pump to run hot and could wear out the rubber diaphragms sooner than desired.
- The pump will still work but the diaphragm lifetime is shorter.
- Use 6 way only for Hakko 25. Use all 6 outlets.
- Use 12 way for Hakko 40 to 60. Use all 12 outlets.
- Use two 12 way for HK80L.
- Use three 12 way for HK100 or HK120L.
Plastic Air Manifolds
- Use the 4 way or 8 way plastic air manifolds for salt water. The salt won't erode the plastic as quickly.
- Use 4 way only for Hakko 25. Use all 4 outlets
- Use 8 way for Hakko 40 to 60. Use all 8 outlets.
12 Valves ( 3/16-in. ) Brass Air Manifold
6 Valves ( 3/16-in. ) Brass Air Manifold
Plastic 8 Way Air Manifold 3/16-in.
Plastic 4 Way Air Manifold 1/4-in.
Plastic 4 Way Air Manifold 3/8-in.
Plastic 4 Way Manifold 5/16-in.