Matala Stainless Steel With High Output Lamp
Spectrum UV Clarification Systems
The "Silver Bullet" for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance. Matala Stainless Steel High Output UV Clarifier
- High Quality lamp and quartz sleeve maintains output of 254nm.
- Available in 40 watt Philips T5 lamp and 75 watt T5 HO Philips UV lamps.
- 40 watt slim body unit is for drinking water sterilization by special order only. Designated SS-L40WT.
- 40 watt wide body unit is for pond use and is designated SS-L40WU.
- The 75wHO, 150wHO and 300wHO are all for use on freshwater aquariums and ponds only.
- 75 watt HO unit is a single lamp, 150 watt HO unit uses 2 lamps, 300 watt HO unit uses 4 lamps.
- Quick and simple installation.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- Includes 17' power cord with in line transformer
- 2" inlet / outlet male threads on all pond units.
|Matala UVC Stainless Steel High Output|
|Peak Flow Rate||83 lpm / 22 gph||117 lpm / 30 gpm||200 lpm / 53gpm||410 lpm /110gpm||756 lpm / 200 gpm|
|Voltage||100V-120V||100V-120V||100V ~ 120V|
|UV Wattage||40 Watt||40 Watt||75 Watt||75 Watt X 2||75 Watt X 4|
|Chamber Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Chamber Dimensions||2.5" x 35.4"||3.5" x 35.4"||3.5” x 35.4”||3.9” x 35.4”||5.5” x 35.4”|
|Inlet / Outlet||1.5" NPT||2" NPT||2”NPT||2”NPT||2”NPT|
|Max. Pressure||125 psi|
|Cable and Plug||14.9 FT. cable with ground|
|UV Rated Lamp Life||Up to 9000 hours|
|Suggested Pond Size||Drinking Water||Up to 4,000||Up to 7,500||Up to 15,000||Up to 30,000|
These flow rates are suggested for clarification of green water blooms only. Slower flow rates will increase the kill rate of water borne bacteria. Try to max out the recommended flow rate of the unit to get the best results for clarification.
*Not intended for use in salt water aquariums.*